Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'll Be Home For Christmas

I'm here! Home, for Christmas.

It's only a short two weeks, but I wouldn't trade this time with my family and friends for anything! It's been amazing to come home and talk with people about their adventures this year and talk about a little bit of my own. Here are a few rare pictures that were taken since I've come home.

One thing I never thought I would be more excited to see. . .


SNOW! It's slowly melting, but hopefully more will come soon. Since I only have 2 weeks to deal with it. . .bring it on!
 
My welcoming commitee at the airport. My family is fantastic! They brought me a flower, and a jacket to welcome the cold, thank goodness!
 

I have missed my sister an IMENSE amount. We love each other, and the camera, thus. . .goofy pictures in the snow.

Christmas is right around the corner and I can not wait. I love my family, I love this time of year.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment