Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Farewell to Nova Scotia. . .

It’s midnight, and my alarm is set for 4:30 am. My plane leaves tomorrow at 7:30, connecting in Toronto, and Hong Kong, and then finally arriving in Bangkok, Thailand at 10:25 pm Thursday. Thai time.

Where did the time go? This whole year as I was asked the popular question regarding my plans for the fall and I eagerly replied “THAILAND” seems like it should still be happening. Is the summer really over? Am I really about to leave? Am I not still in the process of organizing plane tickets and applications for passports?

This past week has been one of good-byes. I said my good-byes to many of my Catons friends, my boyfriend, my father, my school friends, and my almost sister Vashti. Tomorrow it’s good-bye to my mom and sister and HELLO TO THAILAND.


my room getting all packed away









the new luggage my dad bought me!










the books my mom bought me that I am going to attempt to read!







Later Sackville. Next post will be written half way across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment