Saturday, March 6, 2010

Best Friends Forever

One of the most incredible things that is happening over the course of my living in Thailand is the arrival of my best friend.

Kaylin Sue Churchill!

Her decision to come was one that was very unexpected, but welcomed with immense excitement! We have always been close, and the past few years as we've become older, we've strengthened that friendship and love even more.

The plan for her stay here is to work and volunteer alongside me! We're hopefully going to perform puppet shows at various projects and just be with the kids that I've grown to love so much. It's going to be amazing to have this beautiful and fantastic person in my life to share these life changing experiences with me.




9 days until I see her again!

I am on a constant countdown! I love this girl.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! I love you!! I'm coming soon soon dear!
    counting down the days
    <3

    Kaylin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday present. It's a gift that's on the way. Happy Birthday, Emily.Love, Grammy Landers

    ReplyDelete