Saturday, November 21, 2009

Puppet Craze

This week I was given the responsibility to come up with a puppet session for the kids at Rainbow House! It was a lot of fun. Emma and I had them make their own puppets, sock puppets, watch a show that we put on, and then use these little finger puppets to perform their own show for us to all watch.


Aoy, abusing the craft!


Joi is probably the happiest child I know, and probably the cutest.


Krit painting his sock


Ploy and Look-Dow laughing


Emma with Tee and Samon, painting!


Performing for the staff! They were pretty skilled.


Ploy and I


The day wouldn't be complete without a little music and dancing!


Lily and Aoy. Best friends.



Mayom and Tee with their fingers puppets


All in all it was a really great day. It was pretty crazy at times, but when you're with a group of kids who have autism, downs syndrome, delayed development etc. it's expected, and still loads of fun.

Black light next week, woohoo.

5 comments:

  1. The Churchill puppets live on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this is the cutest post that will ever be published... the kids loved those puppets :) good idea. Aww i love them!!! love you xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, what a blessing you are to all of those around you!!! I have smiled and cried while reading your blog and seeing your pictures and am so impressed with the challenges that you have taken on and have overcome! I know that you are being blessed as well - you are in my prayers! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a blessing. It touches my heart and May God Bless you more and i wish you Peace and Prosperity and Wishing you advance Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete